Our psychologists participate with the following insurance plans. If you do not have these insurances, you can use out-of-network benefits or self pay. Dr. Wellner does NOT participate with any insurance plans.
United Behavioral Health
US Family Health Plan & Uniformed Services
When a clinician is considered "Out-of-Network," you can request reimbursement from your insurance company. Payment is required at the time of service. Cash, check, and all major credit cards accepted.
If you have any questions about billing or insurance, please email us at email@example.com.
OUT-OF-NETWORK TREATMENT CHECKLIST
Contact your member services department to verify if your plan offers out-of-network benefits for outpatient mental health. The number should be located on your insurance card.
If out-of-network benefits are available, you should ask:
- Claims Address
- Do I have a deductible?
- Deductible Amount
- What is the maximum number of visits per year?
- What percent of reimbursement is covered under my benefit?
- What is the reimbursement rate?
- The most used codes are as follows:
- 90801-Diagnostic Interview
- 90834-Individual Therapy
- 90846-Family Therapy w/o Patient
- 90847-Family Therapy
- 96100-Psychological Testing per Hour
- How do I submit the claim?
- Is Authorization Required? YES or NO
- How do I obtain authorization?
- Effective date
- Expiration date
- Number of visits
- Procedure Code(s) Approved
If the provider needs to complete a treatment plan you are responsible for notifying the provider.