If you are a current patient and and need to update your insurance plan, please do so by filling out the following form:
Participating Insurance Plans
Some of our clinicians participate in insurance plans. Not all clinicians participate in each plan. Please check provider bio pages for further information about accepted insurance plans.
- EHP-Johns Hopkins Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan & Uniformed Services
- Carefirst/BCBS (currently waiting on credentialing for new providers)
Out-Of-Network Treatment Checklist
When a clinician is considered “Out-of-Network,” payment is required at the time of service. Cash, check, and all major credit cards accepted. You can then request reimbursement from your insurance company.
If you would like to pursue reimbursement, we advise that you contact your member services department to verify if your plan offers out-of-network benefits for outpatient mental health. The number should be located on your insurance card.
If out-of-network benefits are available, you should ask:
- Claims Address
- Do I have a deductible?
- Deductible Amount
- What is the maximum number of visits per year?
- What percent of reimbursement is covered under my benefit?
- What is the reimbursement rate?
- The most used codes are as follows:
- 90801-Diagnostic Interview
- 90834-Individual Therapy
- 90846-Family Therapy w/o Patient
- 90847-Family Therapy
- 96100-Psychological Testing per Hour
- How do I submit the claim?
- Is Authorization Required? YES or NO
- How do I obtain authorization?
- Effective date
- Expiration date
- Number of visits
- Procedure Code(s) Approved
If the provider needs to complete a treatment plan you are responsible for notifying the provider.
If you have any further questions about insurance, please email our Care Manager at email@example.com.